- Oreo cat breed
- Mini american bulldog puppies
- Back Seat Covers For Dogs
- Top Dog Food For Skin Allergies
- Blue Diamond Dog Food
- Best All Natural Dog Food
- Blue Basics Dog Food
- Best Dog Food For Huskies
- Horse Stable Designs
- Arabian Horse Rescue
Home / Interesting facts about clownfish
Interesting facts about clownfish
in Fish by Deanna Benson at Wednesday, February 22nd 2017 05:16:16 AM
Clownfish is a type of coral reef fish. It’s cute and bright colors make this favorite fish. This fish is the most popular type among the millions of species of fish living in the waters of the planet Earth. However famous, still a bit of us that know more details about this fish. Here are a few things you need to know about Clownfish.
- Clownfish have a symbiotic relationship with sea anemones which this fish by removing the tentacles of anemones help to die and the circulation of air for food and residence.
- Most clownfish live in the coral reefs of tropical waters.
- There are currently about 28 species are known from the clownfish (anemonefish), each of which is the genus Amphiprioninae.
- Clownfish have different types of colors and stripes, such as orange and white, Maroon and white, yellow and even white.
- Clownfish breeding with spawn. Several species of these fish are able to produce thousands of eggs at a time. The female will usually lay eggs when the full moon.
- Although it looks cute and adorable, clownfish including a timid fish. They usually jump into hiding so there are other creatures or objects that are considered threatened.
- The male clownfish will appear as a female partner when the kids fish is already hatch and mature.
- Thanks to the protective layer of mucus, clownfish are not affected by the deadly sting of anemones that became their home. Touch the clownfish can make a patron is missing, therefore we should not touch these fish.
- Clownfish including omnivorous, i.e. meat eaters and plant. Sometimes even eat their own tentacles of anemones.
- Some clownfish there are kept in an aquarium and can live for three to five years. In the wild, clownfish can live up to 10 years.
Tags of Interesting facts about clownfishAbout Facts ClownfishInteresting Facts ClownfishFacts ClownfishClownfishInterestingInteresting Clownfish FactsInteresting About ClownfishFacts About ClownfishAbout ClownfishInteresting ClownfishFactsAbout
Gallery Interesting facts about clownfish images
READ NEXT :
Facts about damselfish
Photos facts about damselfish is almost all of the idea the developer from the facts about damselfish collection, discover more things that resemble a collection of image fish...
Clown fish adaptations facts
Image clown fish adaptations facts is almost all of the idea a developer from the clown fish adaptations facts collection, discover a lot more things that resemble a group of photo fish...
Clownfish anemone tank
Picture clownfish anemone tank is almost all of the ideas the developer from the clownfish anemone tank collection, discover a lot more things that resemble a group of pictures fish...